Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Grandad’s Prayers of the Earth by Douglas Wood

Me and my little sister and big cousin with "Papa", my grandad.
     Grandad’s Prayers of the Earth is a short, sweet story that I love to read. It is also a very pretty picture book. The story is about a little boy and his grandad and his stories of the earth. When they go for a walk, the little boy asked his grandad about prayer. The grandad told the boy that every living thing prays. He explains that each of God’s creations has its own ways of praying.
     This book makes me smile because I spend a lot of time with my Papa too. It makes me recall times spent with him and reminds me of the stories he always tells.  My Papa really makes me laugh.
     This book is appropriate for any age! It is a good one to read if you like to read with your mom or dad. Or it would be even better to read with your “grandad”. I hope you will enjoy this book as much as I did!                                                                                      
                                                                                                        Rockin' Robin, age 10

No comments:

Post a Comment