Monday, September 24, 2012

Meet September's Bookworm Author

Banana Split, Age 7
Meet September's Bookworm Author

"Banana Split" is a second grader who loves to read, play the violin, and ride her bike! She is also involved in tennis, gymnastics, softball, and basketball. Read her book review of Nancy Clancy: Super Sleuth by Jane O' Connor below!







Nancy Clancy: Super Sleuth by Jane O' Connor

In Nancy Clancy, Super Sleuth there are two best friends, Nancy and Bree. They are sleuths. Two mysteries have to be solved in this book. Nancy and Bree must figure out what happened to the teacher's marble and what Rhonda needed to tell Nancy.  I know but I'm not telling! My favorite part was when they cracked the case wide open. The writer really caught my attention. If you like Nancy Drew you will definitely like this book. I recommend this book. It is a very good book. (BL 3.3)
                                                                                                                           -Banana Split, Age 7

1 comment:

  1. Great review! I can see why you like it so much! It sounds like a very fun adventure!

    ReplyDelete